Name: brilliant chief knife
Package: blank box
Delivery time: 55days
Description: It is suitable for cutting and chopping fish, meat and vegetables. Because of its thin and sharp edge. Do not chop hard goods.
Strong technology: V angle opening, more than 10 repeated cutting processes, so that you can cut sharp, knife free, fully enjoy the pleasure of cooking.
1. Please clean and dry the knife after using.
2. Do not cut food directly on kitchen tiles or tables.
3. Do not use any part of your body to carry the falling knives.
4. Do not test the sharpness of the blade with your fingers.
5. keep the knife away from kids
1. knives for different purposes should be used separately. knives should not cut metal, wood and other hard goods.
2. After each use, the knife should be washed, wiped and smeared with cooked cooking oil, put in a ventilated and dry place, away from water sources and gas cookers, in order to prevent rust and damage. If macula occurs, it can be cleaned by stainless steel detergent or general toothpaste, and then wiped and stored with water. By the way, stainless steel can also produce macula when exposed to carbon monoxide gas.
Why are stainless steel knives/scissors magnetic?
The martensitic stainless steel is used to make knife and scissor stainless steel. Because the knife and scissors have the function of shearing objects, they must have sharpness and enough hardness. This kind of stainless steel has to undergo structural transformation through heat treatment. Only after increasing hardness can the cutter and scissors be made, but the internal structure of this type of stainless steel is tempered martensite, which has magnetic conductivity and can be attracted by magnets. Austenitic stainless steel has no magnetism, so it is not easy to explain whether it is stainless steel with magnetism or not
Sometimes there will be yellow spots after the knife is used?
Stainless steel, as its name implies, is stainless steel. The "stainless" here is relative to chromium steel. Stainless steel is not easy to rust, but it is not rusty. It is only easier to be corroded and rusted than carbon steel under the same conditions and environment. In order to prevent rust of stainless steel knives and scissors, we should not destroy the passive film on the surface of stainless steel knives and scissors, clean it as soon as possible after use, dry it and accept it, and try not to contact with acid, alkali, salt and other articles to prevent rust and macula.
Is the knife as heavy as better?
In the past, in the use of cutting tools, usually made of pig iron knives, the weight is relatively heavy. But with the reform of consumption concept and the improvement of technology, humanized design is the basic principle. At present, the cutting tool pays attention to the selection of steel and the knife-making technology. The heavy cutting tool increases a lot of useless physical strength when used in kitchen in vain. Comfortable, light, balanced is the most realistic experience, comfortable use is important, not the heavier the better.
All rights reserved; those responsible for unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.